Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Border Crossing Paperwork! You will need DL, Title Registration, Copy of TItle, Credit Card to post bond that you will not sell your vehicle, for a tourist card to travel further than 25 miles from the border. I would take a passport even though it was not required as it may be in the future due to the US requireing one for Mexican citizens coming into the US.

No comments: